Classic Delavan Lake home features over 100' of level shoreline with incredible panoramic lake views and beautiful sunlight exposure. Property includes natural fireplace, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a four season sunroom. Plenty of room for friends and family to create new memories at the lake.
- County WALWORTH
- Total SqFt. 2,000
- Directions Hwy 50, go south on North Shore Drive to property on left.
- Total Taxes $12,012
- Tax Year 2017
- Exterior Wood
- Basement None / Slab
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air, Wall Furnace
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Dimensions 9' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 14' x 23'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 15' x 19'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 15' x 19'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description None
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat Slip, Lake, Pier, 51-100 feet, View of Water
- Body of Water Delavan Lake
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Middle School Phoenix
- High School Delavan-Darien
- School District Delavan-Darien