Amazing opportunity to own 1.5 acres with mature trees and 100 ft. of sandy beach frontage on Powers Lake. Home has been in the family for over 40 years and has so much to offer. Well maintained newer roof and air conditioner. Spacious inside and out. Sleeps up to 22 people. Guest house and two story 2 car garage for all the toys. Level back yard with lots of entertaining space. Boat slips, out door patio, large 3 season room, large walk-in cooler, and large brick paver driveway able to accommdate many vehicles. Wonderful space to create long lasting memories.
- County KENOSHA
- Total SqFt. 4,071
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Hwy 50 to Hwy P South to Hwy F, right to 402nd Ave, left to 406th ave to home on the left.
- Total Taxes $27,624
- Tax Year 2018
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum
- Basement Partial, Sump Pump
- Interior Features Separate Quarters, Cable/Satellite Available, Expandable Attic, High Speed Internet, Pantry, Skylight(s), Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 30' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 20' x 16'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 23' x 11'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 12'
- 2 13' x 12'
- 2 Upper
- 3 15' x 12'
- 3 Upper
- 4 13' x 8'
- 4 Upper
- 5 12' x 9'
- 5 Main
- Other Room Dimensions 31' x 17'
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description Opener Included, Heated, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Patio, Sprinkler System
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat Ramp/Lift, Lake, 51-100 feet, View of Water
- Body of Water Powers Lake
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Guest House
- Elementary School Randall Consolidated School
- High School Wilmot
- School District 1