Peace, quiet, and comfort overwhelm you as you enter this beautifully maintained ranch home in one of the most accessible locations of Geneva National. Close to the front gate, this 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home is over 4,000 sq feet and provides a unique combination of coziness and privacy. The large, finished basement, backyard deck, and screened in porch are perfect for entertaining or just relaxing. 3 car heated garage is the cherry on top. Vacant lots on either side of the home are available to create your ultimate oasis. Enjoy all of the amenities Geneva National has to offer including a recently remodeled pool and racket club!
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Geneva National
- Condominium Name Geneva National
- Total SqFt. 4,400
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 320.0
- Total Taxes $7,803
- Tax Year 2019
- Units In Building 1
- Building Type 1 Story, Single Family/Detached
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Exterior Fiber Cement
- Interior Features Water Filtration Own, Water Softener, Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, In-Unit Laundry, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar, Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501
- Kitchen Dimensions 30' x 20'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 20' x 20'
- Family Room Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20' x 15'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- 2 10' x 12'
- 2 Main
- 3 10' x 12'
- 3 Main
- 4 20' x 15'
- 4 Lower
- Exterior Features Private Entry
- Association Common Amenities Clubhouse, Common Green Space, Pool, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Garage Attached
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions Enter through the Geneva National front gate off highway 50. Take the first left onto Geneva National Ave W, Moritz Ct is the first street that comes up on the right
- Elementary School Williams Bay
- Middle School Williams Bay
- High School Williams Bay
- School District Williams Bay