Location, location, location! Rare opportunity on Geneva Lake, in the city of Lake Geneva, with city water and sewer. This .275 acre lot has breathtaking views for spectacular sunsets and fireworks. The lot has 45.33 feet of Geneva Lake frontage and is approx 260 feet deep. Walk to town location - just past Stone Manor. Currently shares pier with neighbor but can add additional private pier with two boat slips, per DNR Pier Regulations. This home is being sold as-is and provides the perfect opportunity to expand on this ideal location. It has two bedrooms on the first floor, two in the lower level. There's a large 3 season porch overlooking the lake. Home can be renovated or torn down for a fresh start. So much potential!
- County WALWORTH
- Total SqFt. 1,700
- Total Garage Spaces 1.0
- Directions From downtown Lake Geneva, follow South Lake Shore Drive past the Stone Manor Estate, make a right on Knoll Lane. Go to the end, on right. The address on house is 869, but tax records address is 978.
- Total Taxes $23,659
- Tax Year 2019
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement Finished, Full, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Appliances Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 8' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 12'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 12'
- 2 11' x 9'
- 2 Main
- 3 11' x 13'
- 3 Lower
- 4 9' x 11'
- 4 Lower
- Garage Description Attached, 1 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat Slip, Lake, Pier, 1-50 feet, View of Water
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Central - Denison
- Middle School Lake Geneva
- High School Badger
- School District 1